Let’s Talk Pollution #1- pollution as the 3rd global catastrophe
The inaugural Let’s Talk Pollution event focused on the United Nations declaration of pollution as the third global catastrophe (along with climate change and biodiversity loss).
An interdisciplinary panel explored what this means for Australia, and how we prioritise and manage pollution. The panel comprised:
- Professor Mark Taylor (Victoria’s Chief Environmental Scientist | EPA Victoria)
- Jacqueline Frizenschaf (General Manager Research Services | Water Research Australia)
- Jen Martin (Director | Arcadia)
- Associate Professor Suzie Reichman (Director | CAPIM)
- [MC] Dr. Anthony Boxshall (Enterprise Fellow | University of Melbourne)
Let’s Talk Pollution is CAPIM’s online panel series bringing interdisciplinary experts from the University of Melbourne, industry and government together to discuss solutions to Australia’s big pollution challenges.
|Subscribe to CAPIM news and events for updates on the 2023 Lets Talk Pollution program.|